It's Victoria's Secret, baby!!

Calling all girls!! And gentleman too ;-)

I have some Victoria's Secret stuffs for sale as well. Well I don't manage to get the whole collection of the scent but I would try my best to add my stocks from time to time. Below are the collections that I have so far:

Love Spells ( EDT 1oz + Body Splash 8oz + Ultra Moisturized Hand & Body Cream 8.4oz) --> Body splash & body cream already sold!!

love spell

Whole combination price : RM160.00 including shipping cost (pos laju)
Any 2 items: RM100.00 including shipping cost (pos laju)
Single item: RM50.00 + RM5.00 shipping cost (pos laju)

Strawberry and Champagne ( Body Splash 8oz + Ultra Moisturized Hand & Body Cream 8.4oz)--> SOLD!!

strawberry and champagne

Whole combination price : RM100.00 including shipping cost (pos laju)
Single item: RM50.00 + RM5.00 shipping cost (pos laju)


Endless Love - replaced by Love Spells (EDT 1oz) & Sweet Temptations (Ultra Moisturized Hand & Body Cream 8.4oz) --> Endless Love EDT & Sweet Temptations Body cream already SOLD!!

endless and sweet

Whole combination price : RM100.00 including shipping cost (pos laju) -> endless love EDT sold! replace with Love Spells EDT for the combination
Single item: RM50.00 + RM5.00 shipping cost (pos laju)

If anyone interested, please feel free to contact me at pikopong78@hotmail.com for more details and payment method. Payment can be made to my CIMB Account or Maybank Account. For security reason, I am not broadcast my account number in this blog.

0 comments: