More Victoria's Secret Stuff

Strawberry and Champagne set for grab! This is one of the hot picks from my customers. And also I included My Desire set which have rosy scent. (Similar to Body Shop's Rose but not that so rosy) Check this out!


Strawberries & Champagne (Body Splash 250ml + Body Wash 250ml + Body Butter 250g + Shampoo for dry/damaged hair 300ml) --> Body Splash & Body Wash booked!!



Photobucket

Whole combination price : RM200.00 including shipping cost (pos laju)
Single item: RM50.00 (Body Wash RM45.00)+ RM5.00 shipping cost (pos laju)


My Desire (Body Splash 250ml + Ultra Moisturized Hand & Body Cream 8.4oz+ Body Butter 250g) --> Body Butter & Body Splash already SOLD OUT!!



Photobucket

Whole combination price : RM150.00 including shipping cost (pos laju)
Single item: RM50.00 + RM5.00 shipping cost (pos laju)



If anyone interested to order or should have any inquiry please don't hesitate to email me at pikopong78@hotmail.com.

0 comments: