Victoria's Secret Mega Raya Sale (4th July - 18th September 2009) - updated 11/8/09

Hello my dear readers!!!

In conjuction of Malaysia Mega Sales and festive season (Hari Raya Aidil Fitri) that'll come 1 month from now, Pikoshop has offer very good price for all Victoria's Secret Secret Garden Collection just for you!!!

All items are RM50 + RM5 shipment (Pos Laju)

Current stock:

Body mist

Photobucket



Hand & Body Cream

Photobucket

BodyWash

Photobucket

Sweet Daydream


Body Butter

Photobucket

Love Spell

At the moment, I only have items as shown in the pictures. If you have any enquiries please not hesitate to sms me at 019-2865536 or email me at pikopong78@hotmail.com

To those that interested to purchase, you can made payment to my Maybank Account:
162366938222 - Sabariah Mohd Norahim

Happy Shopping!!

p/s: pictures taken from www.victoriassecret.com
p/ss: new stock for body mist will be arrived soon.

0 comments: